non-profit association crisis

  • detour3 <dtoor@precisioncommunications.n
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
      I have been consulted by a local non-profit association that with
      the a combination of the downturn in the economy (in particular in
      their industry, the resignation of their executive director, a near-
      fiscal disaster situation and the appointment of a new chairman and
      interim executive director) find themselves at a crossroads. Does
      anyone have any strategic or tactical suggestions or resources to
      help me put together a reputation management plan for them when
      dealing with the media, members, sponsors and prospective members?

      If you have a copy of such a turnaround plan you've put together
      that I could compare notes with that would be wonderful and I would
      appreciate it if you could email me offline.

      Regards,

      Daryl Toor
    • billc24@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
        Daryl,
        I don't have any documents on reputational turnarounds but have done a little
        work in that area (volunteer mostly) and would be glad to bounce some ideas
        around with you.
        Bill Clow
        billc24@...