Re: [prbytes] PUBLICATIONS: Information Resources for Background Research in Hispanic Communities Public Relations Work

  • smacdermott2@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2002
      Thanks David.

      Go Owls!!!!!

      Siobhan
    • Ana Garcia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2002
        Hi David and all members,

        Veru interesting your links posted about hispanic pr. However I have a
        question, Can we consider hispanic market equal to spanish market?, I think
        we have a lot of differences. It may be a good discussion.

        I'm just open a pr group in spanish. If someone wants to join please send me
        an email and we cna discuss topics like that.

        rrppprofesionales-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Best Regards
        Ana

        >From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@...>
        >To: <prbytes@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [prbytes] PUBLICATIONS: Information Resources for Background
        >Research in Hispanic Communities Public Relations Work
        >Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:13:00 -0400 (EDT)
        >

        >I have posted to the HispanicPR group a substantial bibliography of
        >publications that should be useful for marketing and public relations work
        >with and in the hispanic communities. Members of this group interested in
        >this bibliography may view this bibliography at this URL:

        >I hope that the members of this discussion group will find these resources
        >useful.
        >

        >Sincerely,
        >David Dillard
        >Temple University
        >(215) 204 - 4584
        >jwne@...

        MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
        http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx