Job Vacancy - MyZus Technologies ( Bombay)

  • Satish Vijaykumar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Hi,

      There’s a vacancy at MyZus technologies pte ltd, the office is located in
      Hiranandani Gardens, Powai. Bombay 400076
      Position : Junior Executive ( Marketing Dept)
      Pay: about 7-9k per month
      Requirements: You must be computer savvy (Word, Excel and Internet)
      Have good communication and writing skills, willingness to work hard, an
      analytical mind and a desire to make a difference.

      Interested candidates can mail me satish@... or please pass on this
      mail to friends who would be interested.

      Best regards,
      Satish Vijaykumar

      A bit of background about our company.

      We are a two year old company in India. Roshan D’silva and Sandeep
      Srivastava founded it in November 1999 and won the business plan competition
      at IIT Bombay in early 2000. IIT Bombay is India’s most respected technology
      university. We were then incubated by IIT Bombay and raised seed money of
      500,000 USD from angel investors.

      We have built a platform product - with applications, gateways, billing and
      CRM modules which let Cellular operators deliver Value Added services over
      multiple channels - WAP, SMS, Voice as well as the internet. The product is
      called MiDas and we have been selling it for the past 9months with
      encouraging results. We have closed customers like BPL mobile - now India’s
      largest telecom operator, Billjunction.com - an online bill payment service
      by Hutchison in India and among foreign operators - Bahrain Telecom and
      Qatar Telecom - both of which are monopoly operators in the Gulf states of
      Bahrain and Qatar respectively. We are also negotiating with a range of
      other operators with the Middle East and Mainland Europe as the main areas
      where we see large revenues.

      We are now building similar value added services platform to target other
      types of telecom operators - Cable, Fixed Line and Wireless ISPs and expect
      to sell the same with much lesser difficulty to a client base very similar
      to the Cellular space as most of our clients are either Horizontally
      integrated Telcos or monopolies.

      Some accolades that we have one: -

      Winner of the IIT Bombay business plan competition
      India’s invitee to the Stanford Global Entrepreneurs Challenge
      Most recently named by Business Today as one of “Ten Companies for tomorrow”

      Please feel free to visit our website at www.myzus.com
      <http://www.myzus.com/> .

      ---