PR Forums

  • hk_jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      I have been a reader of Forums such as this since 1996. At that time,
      I was undertaking an undergraduate assignment on PR and technology
      and posted a questionnaire. I am now a postgraduate student and
      assignment topics have changed little!

      I am preparing a brief on the implications, opportunities and threats
      posed by new media, of which forums such as this are listed.

      In which way/s do you find this forum useful?
      Do you use any of the content in your professional practice?
      Why have you chosen to 'subscribe' to this forum?
      Do you subscribe to other forums? If so which ones?
      What are your thoughts on the reliability (content, delivery,
      timeliness, transparency) of such forums?

      Many thanks for your time. Please respond to a0jones@....

      AJ