low for pr

  • שוקי גוטמן
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
      Hi,

      I'm a member of the Israeli association of PR.
      We try to put to vote in the Israeli parlament a proposel
      for PR law: which will determine who is entitled to give pr services, ethics and so on.
      I would like to know if such a law ecxist in other countries, in Europe and America.

      (I got only information about the USA and realy would like to know what is the situation in Europe).

      thank you,

      shuki gutman
      gutman communication
      053-586887

    • Edna Kaplan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
        Shalom Shuki,

        You might want to contact Ute Zimmermann at
        euroPResence GmbH to find out more about legal
        requirements in Europe. As you probably know, 44
        countries, 44 different laws. Ute's e-mail, which you
        probably have, as I know she contacted you recently,
        is ute@....
        Good luck.

        I am no longer with euroPResence - back at my own
        company, KOGS Communication, located in the Boston
        area, full-time. Hope you are well and that peace
        comes soon to my beloved homeland.

        Best regards,
        Edna

        I'm a member of the Israeli association of PR.
        We try to put to vote in the Israeli parlament a
        proposel
        for PR law: which will determine who is entitled to
        give pr services, ethics and so on.
        I would like to know if such a law ecxist in other
        countries, in Europe and America.

        (I got only information about the USA and realy would
        like to know what is the situation in Europe).

        thank you,

        shuki gutman
        gutman communication
        053-586887