Interesting press kit designs / formats..?

  • Farrah Jinha
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2002
      hi there,

      Just wondering if any of you have suggestions or ideas for interesting press kits. A client wants to do something 'different' in terms of how the material / info in a press kit is presented and I'm stumped for ideas except one with baseball type cards with the product / industry / company facts written on them..?

      Thanks,
      Farrah
      __________________________
      Farrah Jinha, Principal
      TechKnow Communications Inc.
      Public Relations for Smart Technology Companies

      Email: farrah@...

    • myles weissleder
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2002
        Farrah -

        What kind of business is your client in?
        What kind of messaging are you seeking?

        There are a million and one ways to put together a creative press/media
        kit...

        With a little more info, I'm sure this list will take a swing at this...

        /m

        ____________________
        myles weissleder
        myles@...

        http://www.mylermedia.com

        office: 415-332-3684

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2002
          Hi all,

          developer, introducing a new / revolutionary product that will save people
          consumers / SOHO market users considerable money when they print using
          inkjet cartridges...

          We need to entice editors / writers to take a look at the product and even
          try it out in formal / informal reviews. We will use a standard info kit
          cover but I'd like to enhance a 'news release' , 'fact sheet' and 'exec
          bio's' with something related to the client's business and product and
          unique to get / keep journalists' attention... something like a Pantone
          swatch book with industry stats on each slide...

          ideas and feedback welcome, the karma fairies are listening..!

          FJ