Re: [prbytes] Police image and credibility

  • edbuice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
      In a message dated 12/4/2001 1:38:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      prpoint@... writes:

      << dear friends
      i am addressing the senior Indian Police Service
      Officers next week on "Public Image and
      credibility". The participants are senior police
      officials holding high positions from the various
      states of India. This programme is organised by
      the Government of India.

      i will be happy if you can give me some input and
      share your experience if any. Please also
      indicate to me any websites that can provide good
      materials. >>

      Feel free to contact me at your convenience if you like.
      I will also email you offline

      Ed Buice
      Chattanooga Police Department
      http://www.chattanooga.gov/police/Admin/MediaDirector.htm