Outsourced Industry Analyst Relations

  • ed@brandillumination.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      I'm developing a new specialty area combining PR, marketing and
      business consulting.

      Brand Illumination, www.brandillumination.com provides outsourced
      industry analyst relations to public relations and marketing firms.
      We offer a comprehensive list of a la carte services, including:

      * Industry analyst briefings with firms such as IDC, Gartner,
      Forrester, Kelsey Group, Jupiter/Media Metrix, and Aberdeen Group
      * Pre-briefing preparation and rehearsal and a post-briefing recaps
      * Audit of a client/research firm(s) relationship
      * Evaluation methodology, matching a research firm's area of
      expertise with a company's specific needs
      * Firm introductions through contract negotiations.

      This approach allows a company "win" third-party validation from
      the "analysts;'' the same analysts the media will quote. Brand
      Illumination's methodology and relationships deliver cost-effective
      and timely results.

      For more information visit www.brandillumination.com or e-mail
      ed@...