DaybookNews

  • Jim Rink
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 1998
      If your company has a new press release, or if
      you are planning an event that you'd
      like to
      announce to the national news media,
      add your
      event, and journalists from major news
      organizations such as AP, MSNBC and FOX
      will
      be notified when they visit DaybookNews or
      when they receive our mailing list.

      http://www.daybooknews.com/

      Regards,

      Jim Rink

      =========================

      pr@...
      http://www.aaamich.com

      userg@...
      http://www.jimrink.com

      "Not all that is gold does glitter."
    • Artgiss@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 1998
        Thanks, Jim. I'm a new subscriber, and I think this service is great. I am a
        home-based public relations consultant. I have a business profile that I will
        send later. Thanks again.

        Art Gissendaner