marketing position

  • Jim Rink
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      I know this is a little off-topic, but...

      EASi is looking for a marketing person. For more information on this
      engineering company, see: http://www.easiusa.com/

      Basically, we need a "balanced" person who can "kick out" lots of work.
      Lots of writing, some WEB stuff & creative. Knowledge of automotive would
      be helpful.

      Any ideas in our search for this person would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Enthusiastically, Kent
      Kent J. Martini - Director of HR, EASi
      kent@...
      248-582-3879

      P.S. This is a Michigan-based job opening.

      Regards,

      Jim Rink
      AAA Michigan
      1 Auto Club Drive, Dearborn, Mich. 48072
      voice 313.336.1513 fax 313.336.0986

      http://www.aaamich.com