Renu Aldrich is out of the office.

  • Renu_Aldrich@prnewswire.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      I will be out of the office from 03/01/2001 until 03/12/2001.

      If you need assistance before my return, please contact my associate Karen
      Musgrave at 212-782-2497/ Karen_Musgrave@... or my assistant Vinnie
      Funelas at 212-782-2498/ Vincent_Funelas@....

      Take care,
      Renu

      Disclaimer:

      Any views or opinions are solely those of the
      author and do not necessarily represent those
      of PR Newswire. The contents are intended
      only for the addressee and may contain confidential
      and/or privileged material. If you are not the
      intended recipient, please do not read, copy,
      use or disclose this communication and notify
      the sender.