Seeking Ice Breaker for Workshop

  • Farrah Jinha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2001
      I'm delivering a media training workshop for a software developer client
      next week and am looking for a joke / story / anecdote I could tell to melt
      the ice and make everyone comfortable...does anyone also have a cartoon I
      could use in my presentation?

      Thanks,
      Farrah Jinha
      TechKnow Communications
    • Vivek Tejuja
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2001
        i could search for one and send it to u....can i send it across by monday?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2001
          Yes thank you!! I would be most grateful - I'm sure others on the listserv
          could also use the resources you find!!

          Regards
          FJ

          > i could search for one and send it to u....can i send it across by monday?

        • Martin Habalewsky/DE
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 15, 2001
            farrah

            i have a story about a news conference i held on aug 16, 1977, that drew fabulous media turnout, but alas not one line appeared in the following day's newspapers, radio or TV...or even in the next week. This was perplexing since main speaker was then Michigan governor Bill Milliken and the subject was public education. what could have occurred on that fateful Saturday that usurped news coverage for several days????? Elvis died.

            Marty Habalewsky
            District Manager
            Business Wire Detroit
            248-213-4750