How to join

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2001
      Yesterday, I invited list-members to ALSO join PRForum (not to drop this
      list, but to add another) - but I forgot to mention how to do this:

      To subscribe to the list, send the following: SUBSCRIBE PRFORUM
      <your-real-name> to LISTSERV@..., using your real name, not a computer
      user ID.

      This is a great general-discussion list - fairly active and not always
      rigorously on-target for strictly PR issues, but it's a great place to
      network and connect - think of it as the bar at 5 p.m. at a PR conference
      (or the water cooler in your corporate or agency PR shop).

      All the best

      Ned the new Listowner Barnett