Winning PR in the Wired World

  • timanngoreklein@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
      I have been following the discussions for a while now, and noticed
      that there seems to be some conversation about the changing
      PR/communications industry. I recently read Don Middleberg's book
      Winning PR in the Wired World
      (http://wiredworld.middleberg.com/ww_page.htm), and found it to be a
      great resource on PR in the digital economy.

      This book is really a great source of inspiration and practical ideas
      about PR and the Internet. It's extremely thought provoking and I
      found it full of principles that just make sense. Take the time to
      read this.

      Middleberg walks through several case studies that have successfully
      integrated PR campaigns on the Internet and as a marketing executive
      myself I have found these case studies very helpful.

      You can get information about the book at
      http://wiredworld.middleberg.com/ww_page.htm. Does anyone recommend
      other books that cover the challenges of integrating PR and the
      Internet?
    • Jim Rink

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
          Dear timanngoreklein@...

          I would recommend Avila and Sherwin's
          Connecting Online:

          http://www.connectingonline.com/home.html

          and Shel Holtz's
          Public Relations on the Net:

          http://www.holtz.com/prnetrev.htm

          At 10:40 AM 12/8/00 -0500, you wrote:
          >From: <timanngoreklein@...>
          >Date: Thu Dec 7, 2000 2:40pm
          >Subject: Winning PR in the Wired World
          >

          >I have been following the discussions for a while now, and noticed
          >that there seems to be some conversation about the changing
          >PR/communications industry. I recently read Don Middleberg's book
          >Winning PR in the Wired World
          >(http://wiredworld.middleberg.com/ww_page.htm), and found it to be a
          >great resource on PR in the digital economy.
          >
          >This book is really a great source of inspiration and practical ideas
          >about PR and the Internet. It's extremely thought provoking and I
          >found it full of principles that just make sense. Take the time to
          >read this.
          >
          >Middleberg walks through several case studies that have successfully
          >integrated PR campaigns on the Internet and as a marketing executive
          >myself I have found these case studies very helpful.
          >
          >You can get information about the book at
          >http://wiredworld.middleberg.com/ww_page.htm. Does anyone recommend
          >other books that cover the challenges of integrating PR and the
          >Internet?

          Regards,

          Jim Rink
          AAA Michigan
          1 Auto Club Drive, Dearborn, Mich. 48072
          voice 313.336.1513 fax 313.336.0986
          http://www.aaamich.com