Re: [prbytes] Oprah?

  • dotcombarb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
      In a message dated 9/3/2000 4:30:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      cliff@... writes:

      << my client wants a
      contact name and number (and/or e-mail address) for pitching guests to
      The Oprah Winfrey Show.

      Can someone do me the favor of looking this up for me and e-mailing it
      to this e-mail address? >>

      Cliff, I could use that info also. I have had the hardest time securing that
      info. If you're so inclined, would you also give it to me?

      Thanks,

      Barbara McDonald
      .COM/munications
    • hattal@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
        Barbara--
        Try calling the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (RTNDA)
        and ask for her agent.

        Alvin M. Hattal
        Managing Partner
        The Hattal Communications Group