Re: [prbytes] Need Help Finding A PR Job

  • Bill Brody
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2000
      Jason,

      I'd suggest first that you revisit the resume and cover letter you've
      doubtless prepared to circulate among prospective employers and make
      certain it's not riddled with errors of the sort contained in the message
      below. Never ever send a message to anyone that's not been carefully
      proofed to guard against what I hope were miscues in grammar, spelling and
      the like -- especially to professionals who are quick to recognize such
      weaknesses.

      I'm not in the L.A. area and have no contacts that might help you
      there. Had I such contacts, however, I'd be reluctant to use them after
      having read your message.

      I know I'm being brutally frank, but someone needs to be if you're ever to
      find employment in our discipline.