Hospital PR

  • K. Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      I am making a presentation on Saturday to a group of doctors of a well
      known hospital of the City on the "relevance of PR in Hospitals". can
      any one dealing with this type of PR share their experiences. Can any
      one direct me to some web resources on this subject
      srinivasan

      K. Srinivasan,Director, Prime Point Public Relations, PR and Image
      Management Advisory, Old No 8, Wason Street, T. Nagar, Madras 600017,
      India Phone: 91 44 8282005. 91 44 8231285 , Mobile: 98410 50273

      Please also visit website http://www.prpoint.com (this web site contains
      lot of resource materials for communication and pr professionals and
      corporate executives)

      Do you want to join the discussion group on image management?
      Click now http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/image_management and join the
      group to share your views
    • K. Srinivasan