Ever Been Lied to by the Media?

  • Jeff Domansky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000
      The May 8th article in The New York Times ("In Public Relations, 25%
      Admit to Lying") compelled me to write a feature article and run a
      poll of PR website visitors to see how many have been lied to by the
      media while the media were doing their job. So far the results are
      most interesting and mostly fun but does 86% ring a bell? Join us for
      a bit of fun. Take the poll at:

      http://publicrelations.about.com/careers/publicrelations/library/weekl
      y/aa051200.htm

      Cheers everyone!