Job Opening

  • Renu_Aldrich@prnewswire.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 4:32 AM
      Hi everyone,

      I'm looking for a PR Associate to help me in NYC.....please pass around the
      opening! Thanks, Renu

      PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
      PR Newswire seeks a Public Relations Associate in our New York City corporate
      headquarters. Responsibilities include writing news releases, pitching the media,
      conducting media research, monitoring for pickup and competitive information,
      writing bios and placing speakers. Candidates must have three to five years of
      public relations and/ or journalism experience. Bachelor's degree is required.
      Journalism background is a plus.
      The company specializes in providing services to the public relations and
      investor relations industries and is the world leader in the electronic
      distribution of full-text news releases to the media, financial community and
      consumers. Other services include video news release production, the creation of
      investor relations web sites and online multimedia content. Our reach extends to
      thousands of newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations worldwide and to
      more than 800 Internet databases and online services. In addition, our media web
      sites are used by nearly 30,000 journalists globally. Headquartered in New York,
      PR Newswire has 35 bureaus worldwide.
      We offer an excellent benefits and compensation package, which includes
      medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k). Please e-mail resume with three
      references and three writing samples (two news releases and another written
      document) to the attention of Renu Aldrich at Renu_Aldrich@... or fax
      212-541-6414.

      ***Please indicate you are responding to Ad #304*** EOE/M/F/D/V
      No Phone Calls Please! No Relocation Packages.