Re: [prbytes] Spring Internet World

  • hattal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2000
      Terri--

      Your very active professional life suggests the possibility of some campaign
      stories and other articles for PR Week. I'm its correspondent out here, but I
      often rove. Let me know when you have an interesting case or other story to
      tell.

      Best,

      Al

      terri@... writes:

      << I'll be going to DC sometime in the near future to do media training for a
      client. Perhaps we'll be there at the same time? :) >>