RE: [prbytes] Spring Internet World

  • Richard Mintzer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30 9:36 AM

      Terri,

      Hi,

           I've been quietly following the postings on this list for a while now.  I recently made the move from a freelance writer (public relations, books and articles)  into the internet world as a full-time content writer and editor.  I loved the job, but unfortunately after several months the "start-up" ran out of money for us content folks.  I'm currently authoring my 17th book, but would love more than anything to land another full-time internet content gig here in NYC.

           You seem to be extremely well connected and I am trying to spread the word to anyone and everyone who might know of people with legitimate internet writing needs.  I've checked the "job postings" but many are would-be, soon-to-be, hoping-to-be sites of the future.  If you have any leads I would appreciate it.  I can forward a resume to you if that would be okay and if you'd like, I can even send you one of my books!  Thank you.

      PS: Anyone else on the site who reads this, feel free to e-mail me if you have any internet related ideas.  Thank you.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2000
          In a message dated 4/2/00 11:32:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
          terri@... writes:

          <<
          Anyone going to Spring Internet World in LA next week? Would love to meet up
          if we have the chance. >>

          Terri--

          I've been in Chicago all week, just returned and found your message. I'd have
          liked to meet you, though I had no plans to attend that meeting. Is it
          over--that is, were you referring to this past week?

          Alvin M. Hattal
          Managing Partner
          The Hattal Communications Group
          Marina del Rey, CA 90292-8776
          and Washington, D.C.
          Voice: 310/577-9611
          Fax: 310/577-9510
          hattal@...
        • Firebaugh Communications
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2000
            Al,

            Sorry to have missed you! Yes, we were in Marina del Rey all week and just
            left on Friday early aftn. Maybe next time?

            I'll be going to DC sometime in the near future to do media training for a
            client. Perhaps we'll be there at the same time? :)

            http://www.firepub.com