Job opening - Indianapolis Senior Web Writer/Marketer
- Hi, all:
Thought I would forward this for a friend. I am not
the contact for this position, so please do not reply
If you have an interest, contact:
Kim LaSalle, Engagement Manager
515 Olive Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
Senior Web Writer/Marketer
Step up in the Web game, and become a part of USA Group's expanding
e-business initiative. If you've got several years of successful Web writing
and interactive marketing experience and want a dynamic new opportunity, USA
Group is looking for a Senior Web Writer/Marketer. Responsibilities include
working with our fast-moving, dynamic e-business team:
· Creating and/or editing well-written, accurate Web-friendly content
developed through interviews or other existing sources. Work with other
Editorial staff to ensure consistency of message, style and delivery of the
· Pursuing interactive marketing strategies and tactics to increase the
interactivity of usagroup.com including: cross-promotion with traditional
marketing; maximized search engine placement; advertising and sponsorship
promotions; electronic direct mail; online surveys/polls; online
newsletters; and developing special pages that can be used for promotions,
such as contests and coupon offers.
· Five to eight years experience with writing/reporting, planning, project
management (including tactical implementation) and client work, including
2-3 years successfully marketing online.
· A bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Business, Marketing or
Communications; specific field(s) of study: English, Communications,
Business or Technology, if accompanied by Journalism or Communications
· A self-starter who has the initiative to identify and suggest new ideas
and then make them happen. Someone who can take responsibility for a
project, from concept through online completion, or simply edit content.
Rapid decision-making skills.
· An adventurer who enjoys challenge and change in the wild Web world, yet
has a strong understanding of Web-based technologies and Internet business
and content models.
· Demonstrated ability to understand a marketplace as it relates to
competitive offerings to a target segment. The ability to learn and
understand customer needs and build relationships.
· The ability to work in a multi-tasked environment with a keen eye for
coordinating resources to go to market in a prompt and efficient manner.