Success with national morning media contacts?

  • Weizer, Bridget
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi all--

      I was wondering if anyone had any current national broadcast news/guest
      contacts on file for the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This
      Morning? Any advice is welcomed and appreciated. Thank you!

      Kind regards,
      Bridget Weizer
      Public Relations Account Coordinator
      Gerbig, Snell/Weisheimer & Associates