Hot job opportunity

  • Rick Eaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      My client, the University of New Haven, is seeking an Alumni Affairs Director,
      reporting to the Director of Development.

      The position is at University Hill in West Haven, Connecticut and offers a
      salary range of between $40 and $50k per annum, plus the best in benefits.

      This is a fundraising position.

      If you are interested, message me and I will provide contact information.

      Rick Eaton