RE: Spokesperson cost

  • Firebaugh Communications
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 1999
      Hi Bridget,

      Joan Lunden costs $100k, if that helps at all?

      As far as where to check, I'd do key searches on the web and find out which
      celebs are interested in your health care subject.

      Best wishes,
      Terri Firebaugh

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 1999
        Can anyone tell me how to take my current email address off this list? I am moving jobs (to another agency) and wish to cancel my email here but then subscribe from my new address.

        Any help, very much appreciated.

        Rgds,

        Ben

      • Hattal@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 1999
          Bridget--

          James Earl Jones cost us $10,000 an hour for a commercial.

          Al Hattal
          Managing Partner
          The Hattal Communications Group
          Marina del Rey, Ca 90292-8776