Spokesperson cost

  • Weizer, Bridget
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 1999
      Hi all--

      We are doing some initial research on finding out how much a celebrity
      spokesperson would cost for a possible PR healthcare campaign. Can anyone
      tell me experiences that they have had or if there is a resource that I can
      check into? Thank you very much!

      Kind regards,
      Bridget Weizer
      Public Relations Account Coordinator
      Gerbig, Snell/Weisheimer & Associates
      614-540-2094 (phone)
      614-540-3200 (fax)
      http://www.gswa.com <http://www.gswa.com/>
    • Firebaugh Communications
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 1999
        Hi Bridget,

        Joan Lunden costs $100k, if that helps at all?

        As far as where to check, I'd do key searches on the web and find out which
        celebs are interested in your health care subject.

        Best wishes,
        Terri Firebaugh

        : We are doing some initial research on finding out how much a celebrity
        : spokesperson would cost for a possible PR healthcare campaign. Can anyone
        : tell me experiences that they have had or if there is a resource
        : that I can
        : check into? Thank you very much!
        :
        :
        : Kind regards,
        : Bridget Weizer
        : Public Relations Account Coordinator
        : Gerbig, Snell/Weisheimer & Associates
        : 614-540-2094 (phone)
        : 614-540-3200 (fax)
        : http://www.gswa.com <http://www.gswa.com/>
      • Ben Roome
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 1999
          Can anyone tell me how to take my current email address off this list? I am moving jobs (to another agency) and wish to cancel my email here but then subscribe from my new address.

          Any help, very much appreciated.

          Rgds,

          Ben

        • Hattal@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 1999
            Bridget--

            James Earl Jones cost us $10,000 an hour for a commercial.

            Al Hattal
            Managing Partner
            The Hattal Communications Group
            Marina del Rey, Ca 90292-8776