6296Latest PR News article (mini-brag)

    Aug 8 12:35 PM
      As you may know, I'm on the advisory board at PR News, and every quarter
      they ask me to write a major article - this month, they gave me all of Page
      2 to discuss the role of traditional media PR in a social media age (hint,
      it's more important than ever).

      Please let me know (direct, off-list, at ned@...) if you'd
      like a copy of this issue.

      Praise welcome - criticism, "talk to the hand" <g> .

      Seriously, I welcome your insights, as this hits close to home for most of
      us.

      All My Best

      <http://www.barnettmarcom.com/> www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett