6203RE: [prbytes] I need an email fulfillment service which is reputable

  • Deon Binneman
    Jan 2, 2014

      Ned, I have had similar problems in the past.

      I got kicked – off by MadMimi for one complaint and then Mailchimp and Constant Contact would not take me on because my mailing list evolved over an 18 yr period and I could not provide proof of opt-in.

      I had to do the following:

      -          Signed up with Listwise to check my lists validity and cut down on bounced mails

      -          Signed up with TurboSMTP and SMTP2Go

      -          Buy Group Mail an e-mail software program

      This is the method I now use.

      Regards,

      Deon Binneman

      Reputation Management Consultant, Speaker & Trainer

      www.deonbinneman.com

      Because your Reputation Matters

      Direct: +27 11 4753515

      Mobile: 083-425-4318

      Skype: deonbin

      Johannesburg, South Africa

      Follow me on Twitter/ Connect with me on LinkedIn/ Friend me on Facebook/ Circle me on Google+