      From: SmallShopNetwork@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SmallShopNetwork@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Patrysha Korchinski
      Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:18 PM
      To: SmallShopNetwork@yahoogroups.com; PRMindshare@yahoogroups.com; prbytes@yahoogroups.com; prquorum@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Alyx Sachs
      Subject: Re: [SmallShopNetwork] I need an email fulfillment service which is reputable [1 Attachment]

      Have you considered going with a software as opposed to a service if you've been banned by mailchimp and other legitmate email delivery services then something like SendBlaster may be your clients only option. Obviously these are not opt in emails and that's why the services don't want to take them on.

      Patrysha
      www.marketingwitchcraft.com

      On Thursday, January 2, 2014 4:40:17 PM, Ned Barnett <ned@...> wrote:

      I need to find a reliable email list/fulfillment service for a project that’s got to happen in 40 days. My new client needs to do a series of email blasts in California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and Arizona to a specialty business market (churches), and we’ve been (ahem)ed by Mail Chimp and a few others.

      Can you help me with someone you know personally to be an honest and effective message-distribution service to 25,000 target churches.

      Thanks for your help.

      www.barnettmarcom.com <http://www.barnettmarcom.com/> - twitter @nedbarnett