6201I need an email fulfillment service which is reputable

    Jan 2, 2014
      I need to find a reliable email list/fulfillment service for a project
      that's got to happen in 40 days. My new client needs to do a series of
      email blasts in California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and Arizona to a
      specialty business market (churches), and we've been (ahem)ed by Mail Chimp
      and a few others.

      Can you help me with someone you know personally to be an honest and
      effective message-distribution service to 25,000 target churches.

      Thanks for your help.