6197Please help me help "the least of these"

    Dec 24, 2013
      A brief Christmas message - please help my organization help rescue
      on-the-street (abandoned) teen-aged mothers and their infant children in Las
      Vegas, the biggest "sex slave trafficking" city in America.

      Before I was adopted at age six months, I was in the "system," and the
      emotional scars of not being nurtured until my parents rescued me and saved
      my life are still there (thank you Mom and Dad).

      Now, 61 years later, I'm on the board of a local charity in Vegas - Southern
      Nevada Children First <http://www.childrenfirst-nv.org/> - that helps young
      girls living on the streets - and their babies (babies having babies) - we
      get them in housing, get them in school or job-training, get their babies
      day care and medical care, and give them a chance in life.

      If this is a cause worth believing in, as I do, please donate $10 or
      whatever you can afford to spare for "the least of these" this Christmas.
      http://www.childrenfirst-nv.org/

      Thanks - and a Merry Christmas to you