6193Quick Test: HTML Graphics filled or Plain Text E-mail Newsletter?

  • Deon Binneman
    Dec 12 9:30 PM

      Dear Colleagues,

      I used to send out my monthly newsletter Powerlines as a text-based rich in content newsletter, then friends and colleagues started to influence me to upgrade and produce more graphics and colourful newsletters.

      My concern is that I have noticed a steady dropping of subscribers. Obviously there could be many reasons . For one I know that anti-virus programs classify image  - filled newsletters as spam, etc.

      My question: Do you prefer a newsletter rich in content? One that you can easily copy and paste information from? Text-based? Or a graphically nice one?

      What is your Preference?

      Your opinion is appreciated.

      Deon Binneman

      The REPUTATION Go-to-Guy

      Speaker/ Trainer/ Management Consultant

      Corporate Reputation

      Because your Reputation Matters

      Direct: +27 11 4753515

      Mobile: 083-425-4318

      Skype: deonbin

      Johannesburg, South Africa

      Follow me on Twitter/ Connect with me on LinkedIn/ Friend me on Facebook/ Circle me on Google+

      To ensure that future emails from me aren’t filtered to your junk mail folder, add deonbin@... to your address book.

      To opt out from the mailing list, send a blank e-mail with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. To ensure complete removal, please inform me of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.