6177RE: [prbytes] xp fake twitter accounts call into question the real value of Twitter

  • Deon Binneman
    Nov 25, 2013

      I continue to recommend social networking for my clients, but I remain
      skeptical as to its real advantage.

      I seriously recommend following these sites/authors:

      -          Social Media Examiner

      -          Hubspot.com

      -          David Meerman Scott

      -          Jeff Bullas

      -          Hootsuite

      Regards,

      Deon Binneman

      The REPUTATION Go -to Guy

      Speaker/ Trainer/ Consultant

      Reputation Management Topics

      www.deonbinneman.com

      Because your Reputation Matters

      Direct: +27 11 4753515

      Mobile: 083-425-4318

      Skype: deonbin

      Johannesburg, South Africa

      Follow me on Twitter/ Connect with me on LinkedIn/ Friend me on Facebook/ Circle me on Google+