6174RE: [prbytes] Permission to post on YouTube?

    Nov 15, 2013
      This is news to me - you might want to get a second IT opinion. Seems a bit
      of a stretch. But that's not my rice bowl, so I could be wrong.

      From: prbytes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:prbytes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Kirkpatrick, Lois
      Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 5:59 AM
      To: prbytes@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [prbytes] Permission to post on YouTube?

      Follow-up question. The good news is, ABC has given us permission to use the
      clip on our YouTube channel! The bad news is, my webmaster is telling me
      that in order to carve out our three-minute segment from the 30-minute show
      and post the clip online, we have to buy special software.

      Is this true? I can't imagine that zillions of YouTubers are buying special
      software to cut out clips from online videos so they can post them on
      YouTube.

      Lois Kirkpatrick, Manager
      Marketing and Communications
      703.737.8385 - biz.loudoun.gov