6134xp - TV Producer List?

    Sep 20, 2013
      I used to get a TV producer list from Bill Gordon, who's known for his
      Gordon's Radio List (for my money, and I've used it three different years
      since 2006, the best in the business), but he got it from a third party
      who's since dropped the list.

      So I'm looking for a TV news producer list that includes local, national and
      cable news producers for the various news shows, so I can pitch my Obamacare
      expert to them to help put breaking Obamacare news (like today's defunding
      vote) into perspective for viewers.

      Can anybody recommend such a list?