6121Re: [prbytes] Re: what is the best really low-cost press release placement service

  • Robert French
    Aug 14, 2013
      That's some interesting information, Kezia. Thank you for sharing!

      This e-mail is private and is not intended for publication or
      redistribution.
      Robert French
      Auburn Family :: family.auburn.edu :: Auburn University's Social Network
      www.PROpenMic.org :: Social Network for PR Higher Ed :: Faculty & Students
      I support Camp ASCCA! www.campascca.org

      "Tell me, and I forget. Teach me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I
      learn." - Benjamin Franklin