5888Re: [prbytes] Management Clip Book Examples

  • Edna Kaplan
    Jul 11, 2012
      I keen a running list of placements for the year on an Excel spreadsheet and highlight the biggies, which in some cases are clips in a competitive area rather than, say, the Wall Street Journal. Companies include the spreadsheet in the material they send out to their Boards ahead of meetings. I'm attaching a list from a former client (that was acquired). It's a bit of a pain to keep up but clients like it.

      Pending placements are at the bottom.

      - Edna
      Edna Kaplan
      President | KOGS Communication LLC
      221 Essex St., Suite 41 | Salem, MA 01970
      781.639.1910 | mobile: 617.974.8659| @healthPREdna | www.kogspr.com

      On Jul 11, 2012, at 3:45 PM, DScott wrote:

      Is anyone willing to share some examples of news clip reports you've produced for management that highlights the major placements of the week or month or quarter?

      Richard Lippson