5734RE: [prbytes] Re: Blogger addresses?

    Jan 6, 2012
      Lois

      Just to tweak dust motes from gnats eyes . (how's that for mixing
      metaphors?)

      I see asking if you can pitch them vs. actually pitching them as a bit
      different. What I suggested was (I think) the former, and in that, showing
      some awareness of what they've covered. I generally don't include that
      detail when I actually pitch, as I tend to focus on the sizzle right from
      the get-go.

      But you say patahtoe and I say poTAYtoe, so maybe we should call the whole
      thing off?

      Good luck in reaching bloggers.

      BTW - on another list, just this morning, two people asked about lists
      provided by Bulldog Reporter, and one of them was a list of 300 bloggers in
      a topical area. Don't know how good they are (maybe I'll find out), and
      don't know if they have the kind of blogger list you need, but you might
      check them out.

      As I said, don't know about their list cred, but I worked with them in a
      different area entirely a few years ago and found them reputable (actually,
      they interviewed me for an article, while I was sitting in an airport
      parking garage at the start of some out-of-town trip - not the best
      environment for an interview, but they pulled it off well.

      hope this helps, and if anybody on the list can comment on Bulldog
      Reporter's media lists, please do so.