5728Re: [prbytes] Blogger addresses?

  • Robin Caldwell
    Jan 5, 2012
      Oh no, don't do that, Lois. You're right 200 bloggers that's too much. Why
      don't you do a google search with the keywords PR and bloggers? You should
      find wikis. I'm listed in a few. I didn't know you wanted PR bloggers.
      There are PR social media bloggers, PR/publicity business bloggers...
      Narrow down your search. Maybe that will make them easier to access.

      On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Kirkpatrick, Lois M. <
      Lois.Kirkpatrick@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Thanks so much for the input, Robert, Robin and Ned!
      >
      > I have an article that I'd like to submit as a guest writer to PR/comm
      > bloggers. I understand that the "spray and pray" approach is A Bad Thing,
      > but I disagree with the advice to develop relationships with bloggers
      > before pitching them. "Develop relationships" with 200 bloggers? There are
      > not enough years in a lifetime!
      >
      > Yes, I definitely need to skim a blog before pitching, but it would be
      > strange to put a pitch in a comment if I can't find their contact info.
      >

      > Lois Kirkpatrick, Manager
      > Marketing & Strategic Analysis
      > Office for Children
      > Fairfax County Dept. of Family Services
      >
      > 703-324-7162
      > www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ofc<http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ofc>

      r o b i n m. c a l d w e l l
      cleveland | new york | wherever
      p(646) 807-8637
      Twitter: @thejstandard <http://twitter.com/thejstandard>
      Blog: <http://mediatechpr.com/>MEdia | Tech | P.
      R.<http://mediatechpr.com/>
      Website: The J Standard Media Group <http://thejstandard.com>
      *
      *
      *This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
      prohibited.*
      *

      *