5727RE: [prbytes] Blogger addresses?

    Jan 5, 2012
      I think that "creating a relationship" could be limited to an email, saying,
      "Hi, Bob. I see that your PR blog covers X and Y on a fairly regular basis,
      and I'm wondering if you'd consider publishing a guest blog on Z, which as
      you know is closely related to X and Y."

      Something like that - it shows that you know something about their blog
      (topically) and that what you'd like to submit is related in some way to
      what they cover. That should be sufficient "relationship-building". or so
      it seems to me.