5726Re: [prbytes] Blogger addresses?

  • Kirkpatrick, Lois M.
    Jan 5, 2012
      Thanks so much for the input, Robert, Robin and Ned!

      I have an article that I'd like to submit as a guest writer to PR/comm bloggers. I understand that the "spray and pray" approach is A Bad Thing, but I disagree with the advice to develop relationships with bloggers before pitching them. "Develop relationships" with 200 bloggers? There are not enough years in a lifetime!

      Yes, I definitely need to skim a blog before pitching, but it would be strange to put a pitch in a comment if I can't find their contact info.

      Lois Kirkpatrick, Manager
      Marketing & Strategic Analysis
      Office for Children
      Fairfax County Dept. of Family Services