5720Re: [prbytes] Blogger addresses?

  • Robin Caldwell
    Jan 5, 2012
      Lois, unless you're looking for corporate bloggers or bloggers who work for
      major news outlets, then bloggers are the easiest people to contact in the
      world. "These people" and I am one, can be reached by simply leaving a
      comment under a post on the blog (most commenting systems are social or
      should be) and they will receive an alert, tweeting your need or doing a
      Facebook search (or trace them from the fan page) and leave them a private
      inbox message that states your intentions. Most bloggers are far from elite
      or even concerned with pitches. They/we are social. And like Robert said,
      develop relationships. Good show that you're trying to locate bloggers, who
      have more clout and influence in some cases than journalists.

      On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Kirkpatrick, Lois M. <
      Lois.Kirkpatrick@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Can't figure out how to find contact info for bloggers. In an effort to
      > avoid spam, many of them don't post their email addresses in their "About"
      > or "Bio" sections, nor do they have a message feature.
      >
      > Is their contact info a state secret? Do most bloggers belong in the
      > Witness Protection Program? What's the key to contacting these people?
      >
      > Lois Kirkpatrick, Manager
      > Marketing & Strategic Analysis
      > Office for Children
      > Fairfax County Dept. of Family Services
      >
      > 703-324-7162
      > www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ofc<http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ofc>

      r o b i n m. c a l d w e l l
      cleveland | new york | wherever
      p(646) 807-8637
      Twitter: @thejstandard <http://twitter.com/thejstandard>
      Blog: <http://mediatechpr.com/>MEdia | Tech | P.
      R.<http://mediatechpr.com/>
      Website: The J Standard Media Group <http://thejstandard.com>
      *
      *
      *This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
      prohibited.*
      *

      *