5234Re: [prbytes] TIME-SENSITIVE xp - How To Find Top TOPICAL Blogger???

  • Benjamin Horst
    Dec 1, 2010
      Ned,

      I suggest Technorati, the blog-centric search engine:

      http://technorati.com/

      They developed an algorithm for determining top blogs from within their directory of sites.

      -Ben

      On Nov 30, 2010, at 11:47 PM, Ned Barnett wrote:

      > Is there some place where I can find the top blogger in two fields (plastic
      > surgery and breast cancer) and the number of followers/readers (whatever)?
      >
      > More generally, is there some kind of site that searches and reports on most
      > heavily-traveled blogs based on key words?
      >
      > I need this for an 8 a.m. client meeting . any help would be appreciated
      >
      > Ned
      >
      > Ned Barnett, APR
      > President
      >
      > http://www.facebook.com/brandltd
      >
      > http;//www.twitter.com/brandltd
      >
      > 8860 West Sunset Road, Suite 200
      > Las Vegas, NV 89148
      > Phone: 702.257.2345 | Cell: 702.561-1167 | Fax: 702.257.2501
      > http://www.brandltd.com | brandltd.mobi
      >
      > cid:3364902388_31904846
      >
      > Please consider the environment before printing this email. P

      Benjamin Horst
      bhorst@...
      646-464-2314 (Eastern)
      www.solidoffice.com