5230TIME-SENSITIVE xp - How To Find Top TOPICAL Blogger???

    Nov 30 8:47 PM
      Is there some place where I can find the top blogger in two fields (plastic
      surgery and breast cancer) and the number of followers/readers (whatever)?

      More generally, is there some kind of site that searches and reports on most
      heavily-traveled blogs based on key words?

      I need this for an 8 a.m. client meeting . any help would be appreciated

      Ned Barnett, APR

      8860 West Sunset Road, Suite 200
      Las Vegas, NV 89148
      Phone: 702.257.2345 | Cell: 702.561-1167 | Fax: 702.257.2501
      http://www.brandltd.com | brandltd.mobi

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P