4977Re: XP - a powerful ad campaign

  • hotcopywriter
    May 1, 2010
      I'm not sure if brand strategies are non-existent. When I think of
      branding, I think of their positioning. Enterprise is more convenient at
      home/in emergencies, etc. (they pick you up); Hertz has more choice and
      easier pickup at the airport; Budget is the least expensive; Avis...
      tries harder.
      >>Rob wrote: Despite feelgood commercials like this, rental car
      companies have no
      brand strategies, so with the possible exception of loyalty program
      incentives, the vast majority of customers likely buy on price alone.