4424RE: [prbytes] Re: PR Tools for 2009 (please add on)

  • Duncan Matheson
    Jan 8, 2009
      It's communications people who act like that that give us a bad name. First
      question is why was she sitting in on the interview in the first place? I
      agree she dodged a bullet because of the response of the newspaper
      management. Her reaction suggests there was much fear over the guy's BG and
      that it was not something they were comfortable with. I expect it would lead
      to more anxiety by the staff, which means there's another chapter to be
      written. Be interested to know how it plays out. Interesting case study.

      Duncan Matheson

      Bissett Matheson Communications Ltd.

      Fredericton office (506) 457-1627

      www.bissettmatheson.com