3883Re: Interesting Contact Management Software

  • ggerd
    Oct 3, 2007
      More information, opinions, observations usually better than fewer. I
      welcome vendors in this forum especially if it they can gain useful
      feedback with which to improve products. There should be no downside
      to a healthy and free exchange of opinions, experiences and insight.

      Gary

      --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, "rlane_75" <rlane@...> wrote:

      > Hi all –
      >
      > I just want to quickly address this post as it inaccurately
      portrays
      > the situation. Yes, I do work for Vocus… but as the PR Director. I
      > am a member of this group as a professional, not to monitor for my
      > company. I typically stay out of vendor discussions because that's
      > not why I'm in here. However, after reading the thread regarding
      > contact management systems depicting our product poorly and very
      > inaccurately, I checked and learned that the "non-ringing
      > endorsement" of a client not renewing their Vocus contract was far
      > from the reality where the company just renewed for two years. I
      > mentioned the feedback to the customer service representative in
      > charge of the account so they could discuss the problems with the
      > user offline and address an obvious bad user experience, which I
      > take seriously as does the company.
      >
      > But to alleviate any fears that you are being monitored as
      suggested
      > in the post, although I am a PR professional who happens to work
      for
      > a PR software company that is sometimes brought up in this group, I
      > am here to exchange ideas just like everybody else not to "monitor"
      > messages.
      >
      > Apologies for any confusion!!
      >

      > --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, "kezia_jauron" <kezia@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Gary, I apologize that I had to remove my previous post. It has
      > > come to my attention that Vocus is "monitoring" messages on
      PRBytes