      From: prbytes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:prbytes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Ned Barnett
      Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:06 PM
      To: prbytes@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [prbytes] Survey on Christmas Attitudes

      At 05:47 AM 12/26/2006, you wrote:

      >I vote for loaded as well. I didn't complete the survey because it
      >would have been disingenuous - the answers I would have been forced to
      >select would have indicated that the status quo is hunky-dory with me,
      >but I don't feel that way.

      Just out of curiosity, Kezia, what could I have asked that would have
      allowed you to answer as you truly feel? I thought I had the bases
      covered, but obviously I didn't.

      >But if (since?) the survey is really for observant Christians who
      >might or might not buy religious music for children, the questions are
      >probably OK. That's not me on any level.

      Actually, the survey is for anybody who has an opinion. I just want
      answers I can build into a press release and mini-campaign - the
      details of those answers are surprisingly irrelevant. As for your
      perceived target, not quite so (since I'm not an observant Christian
      and I don't have kids I'd buy music for - yet I wrote the survey ...
      go figure). My goal was to ask provocative questions (apparently I
      succeeded there) and to then turn the answers - whatever they are -
      into provocative press releases.

      Thanks for your input.

      Marketing/PR Fellow, AHA

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276 - Las Vegas, NV 89110
      Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
      ned@... <mailto:ned%40barnettmarcom.com> -
      http://www.barnettmarcom.com <http://www.barnettmarcom.com>

      Barnett on PR: http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/
      <http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/>
      Barnett on Marketing: http://barnettonmarketing.blogspot.com/
      <http://barnettonmarketing.blogspot.com/>
      Barnett on Book Promotion/Marketing/Publishing:
      http://barnettonpublishing.blogspot.com/
      <http://barnettonpublishing.blogspot.com/>

      BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success