3510Slightly OT: Hiring Interns for PR firm

  • bellashouseofpr@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2007
      Im ready! I am going to start hiring interns for my company but have never done it before...Any one on list have any experience with this? I am really not sure where to start other than call the schools and would like an inside perspective on best practices.

      Thanks all in advance for your help and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      Tiffany Carr
      Bella's House of PR
      www.bellashouseofpr.com
      tiffany@...