3144Limited a limiting name?

    Dec 31, 2005
      Does anybody here share (or disagree) with my thought that "Limited" in a
      company or brand name is somehow "limiting" (in connotation, not denotation)?

      I have a proto-client who wants to brand a service "Limited" and I'm
      telling him I think that will play well in the US (he's from Canada, where
      IMO "Limited" is far more common, and with a far lower level of "negative"
      connotation). We can't agree, so I'm looking to be validated or set straight.

      Any insights?

      Marketing/PR Fellow, AHA

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276 - Las Vegas, NV 89110
      Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
      ned@... - http://www.barnettmarcom.com

      Barnett on PR: http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/
      Barnett on Marketing: http://barnettonmarketing.blogspot.com/
      Barnett on Book Promotion/Marketing/Publishing:
      http://barnettonpublishing.blogspot.com/

      BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success